Sunday, August 30, 2009

best of friends

i'm sure it may change over time, but these 2 can NOT get enough of each other these days! i'm constantly finding them playing together, laughing, hiding under blankets, making the same strange faces at me, and i'm loving every minute of it! Greta said, Mommy, i love you and Daddy so much, but Ozzie is my brother and I love him more, like Toopy and binoo. ( her favorite show)





look at those goofy smiles! i just want to bite their cheeks of and eat them! love you!

4 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin cute! I've kind of worried that if this next baby is a girl, my kiddos won't be as good of friends as they would if it was another boy...but this makes me realize it doesn't matter. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man there so cute.. i just love greta;s comments her grammar is so good. And her hair is getting sooo long, i hope someday Elias will be that fond of Nixon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that is so cute, ben loves briggs so much too! ps thanks so much for the magnet and backpack, ben loves!! hope ozz man is feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang cute kids, krystyn ... seriously.

    love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete