Saturday, February 27, 2010

before and after

Seeing as we sold our house I figured its time to post some before and afters of our place.... sniff, sniff.

Front Entry

Living room

Dining Area


Kitchen 1


Kitchen2

Master



Kids rooms

we didn't do much to the suite in the basement. but we really put our blood, sweat, and tears into this house. I'm greatful it sold while we were gone so i didnt have to try and vacuum behind my children as they play.
oh and sorry i've been outta commision for awhile and not commenting or posting anything. this month has been a doozy. more to come.

9 comments:

  1. 1. you guys did a sweet job on your house. I never realized that it was all your doing.

    2. This post makes me sad. Very sad. Keep in touch when you move :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you guys moving to? You did a FANTASTIC job! Want to come decorate my house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you guys put a ton of work into that, and it was so worth it, it looks amazing! Congrats on selling the house, that must be such a relief! (But so sad at the same time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you did some renos in that house, but I didn't realize to what extent! It looks AWESOME! And yes, what a relief selling your house! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing!! but i have to say that I kind of enjoy those red appliances! I don't think I've ever seen red ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe it is sold. so sad. you guys did a great job. my fave is the kitchen back splash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good job! I love your kitchen and you took such great before and afters

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh the red fridge, takes me back! ya good memories in your house and yard, its strange to think you won't be there much longer! you guys made that place look amazing. the bedspread in your master is one of my favorites at IKEA, every time i go there i think of you and your cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woa renovators! I love what you did to your place. It looked fantastic! Congratulations on selling and the next exciting phase of your life.... in Lethbridge. :)

    ReplyDelete